March 19th, 2024 Primary Election in days

Register To Vote

Those who meet the following requirements may register to vote:

  • You MUST be a US citizen
  • You MUST be at least 17 years of age by the date of the next election and 18 of age by the General Election.
  • You MUST reside in the precinct 30 days prior to the next election
  • You MUST not be convicted AND in jail
  • You MUST not claim the right to vote anywhere else

The following is required to be registered to vote:

  • Two forms of identification, with one showing your current residence address.
  • One form of identification must be a permanent residence, such as a driver’s license, a hunting or fishing license, a student identification, or a copy of a piece of mail delivered to you at your residence. Voter registration deadlines.
  • Voter registrations are accepted year-round, except during the 27 days prior to any election when voter registration is closed. Deadlines are publicized prior to every election. Those who are unregistered after the usual deadline may be able to take advantage of Grace Period Voter registration. Contact the County Clerk’s office for more information.

Ways to register in Randolph County

You may register to vote in person by stopping by the County Clerk’s office during regular business hours.
You may also register at the following locations in Randolph County:

  • Any village hall in Randolph County
  • You may also register in-person with a deputy registrar or precinct committeeman of either political party.
  • You may also download a voter registration form on-line, complete it and mail to the County Clerk’s office. When registering by mail you must vote in person the first time either at your polling place or by casting an absentee ballot in the County Clerk’s Office. Please read all instructions carefully and print legibly.

Voter Registration Form – View

If you change your address or your name…

If you have moved from one address in Randolph County to another address in Randolph County or have had a legal name change, you need to notify the County Clerk’s .